I want to feel good. You want to feel good. We all want to feel good! It’s not easy in the current climate, considering everything going on in the world. While we can’t turn a blind eye to everything, we all deserve to try and recharge our battery and watching movies is a great way to do so, escaping the real world for something designed to put a smile on your face. Netflix knows what the people want, even including “feel-good” as a genre on the streaming service. But that still gives too many options, which may be overwhelming for those who want to get happy with the touch of a button. So we decided to parse out the best feel-good movies on Netflix this month — enjoy!
- Discovery Plus Free Trial: Stream for a week for free
- The best sci-fi movies on Amazon Prime Video (November 2022)
- The best stand-up comedy on Amazon Prime right now (November 2022)
- UFC Fight Night live stream: Watch Rodriguez vs. Lemos
- The best free movies on YouTube right now (November 2022)